Fireline FQ5W multi-fuel stoves
The latest addition to the Fireline line up is the FQ model with all new design styling. Featuring an even larger glass viewing panel than the original 5 Wide stable mates, the subtle curves and angles of the substantial cast iron door frame enhance the superb fire view within. Supplied with the standard soft touch profiled handle, an optional solid stainless steel bar handle and log store stand are available for personalisation. Elegant balance blended with substantial presence means that the FQ lends itself to create a relaxed living space with a wide variety of fireplace and interior choices. All Fireline stoves are multi-fuel, DEFRA exempt and SIA Ecodesign Ready as standard.
Fireline FQ8 multi-fuel stoves
The latest 8kW model from Fireline is the FQ8 with all new updated design styling. Featuring an even larger glass viewing panel than the FX and FP originals, the subtle curves and angles of the substantial cast iron door frame enhance the superb fire view within. Elegant balance blended with substance lends itself to a wide variety of fireplace and interior choices to create a relaxed living space. An optional stainless steel bar handle is available to replace the standard moulded soft touch item or a log store can be added for extra practicality. All Fireline stoves are multi-fuel, DEFRA exempt and SIA Ecodesign Ready as standard.
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified– ultra clean burning.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- New contoured touch air controls knobs on all freestanding models.
- Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- New Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
- Very clean burning.
- TTi Airwash System Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash system is a self-regulating system that provides a clean burn, and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.